CAMP IS CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19
SORRY, but we were unable to meet social distancing requirements for camp this year. See you next summer!
All age group camps meet June 15-19, 2019.
“Sea Otters” — children completing Young Fives, TK, or gr. K-1 in 2019
• Half day camp from 9-1
• Extended care available 8-9. Extended care from 1-5:30 available on Monday and Friday (possibly on other days, please ask us). Extended care fees are payable payable at pick-up on the last day of camp.
• $250 for one week
• Includes mid-morning snacks. Campers bring their own lunch.
“Gray Foxes” (children completing gr. 2-5 in 2019) and “Peregrine Falcons” — (teens completing gr. 6-8 in 2019):
• Full day camps, 9-3 plus Thursday night overnight
• Extended care available 8-9 and 3-5:30 (because of the overnight, no extended care on Thursday). Extended care fees are payable at pick-up on the last day of camp.
• $425 for one week ($375 camp fee + $50 overnight fee)
• Includes mid-morning and afternoon snacks, dinner on Thursday and lunch on Friday. Campers bring their own lunch Mon.-Thurs.
Extended care rates: $12.50 per hour for the first child; second child from the same family, $10; additional children from the same family, no additional charge.
Junior Counselors should go here.
The C.I.T. program is open to teens who complete gr. 8 in 2020, and who have previously attended Ecojustice Camp. Please contact Dan Harper for information.
NEW THIS YEAR! Families who enroll multiple children receive a 10% fee reduction for each child enrolled after the first one.
If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please contact Dan Harper, Camp Director.
A. Fill out the online form below.
Our sponsoring organization requires us to have a Permission and Medical Release Form, plus a Media Release Form, for all legal minors. You can fill BOTH forms out on the first day of camp.
B. Make your deposit — $125 for half-day camp, $215 for full-day camp
Our fiscal sponsor uses PayPal to accept your deposit:
a. Go to their Giving page at: http://www.uucpa.org/connection/donate/
b. Click the Donate button.
c. On the Donate page, enter the amount ($125 for half-day camp, $215 for full-day camp) and enter “Ecojustice Camp registration” under “Write a note (optional)”.
d. Complete your personal information.
OR you can mail a check to Ecojustice Camp, UUCPA, 505 E Charleston Rd., Palo Alto, CA 94306.
Your registration is not complete until we receive your deposit!